Return and Refund Policy
We want you to love all of our handcrafted goods. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the item for exchange or credit only.
Kindly note that the return and exchange policy listed here is only applicable to purchase via our online store. For purchases from our stockists, their terms and conditions apply.
Exchanges for Jewelry Dishes
As explained to you on each product description page, by placing an order you have agreed that you understand that each dish is 100% handcrafted and there are bound to be imperfections. We will not make any kind of refunds or exchanges for any of the reasons below
- The dish is not symmetrical.
- The dish or the edges are not smooth enough.
- I ordered a few dishes and each one is not the same.
- The stamping of words, icons are not aligned properly.
- The dish is not exactly as shown in the pictures.
If however you receive your dish and
- The item was damaged in shipping.
- It is not the correct dish you ordered.
- It is not personalized according the text that you requested.
Please contact us immediately with photographic proof if any of the three reasons above happen. We will make a brand new dish for you without any charges or fees.
Exchanges and Returns for Seagrass Baskets
WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED OR THERE IS A FAULT?
Each basket is hand made and therefore may be subject to slight differences. Every basket is quality checked before being sent out. However if you receive the item and on arrival it is damaged or there is a fault, we will gladly repair or replace it. Whilst we hope this never happens, however, on the off chance you do receive goods with a fault, please contact us straight away at email@example.com so we can help to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
• You must request and return/exchange within 5 days of receiving the item.
• The item/s must be in its original condition (not altered in any way) and returned in the original box and packaging with the original tags attached.
• All items/s must be returned to Dainty-Crafts before the exchange/ refund is made.
HOW DO I ORGANIZE A RETURN?
If you've met the above requirements, you may submit a Return Request by e-mailing us. Please provide the following information:
- Order & invoice number
- Item to return
- Reason for return
- Select return or request an exchange
- Comments (optional)
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the Return Request is sent. Please send all return requests to firstname.lastname@example.orgWHERE DO I SEND MY DAMAGED ITEM?
Once your return request has been submitted, we will provide you with the full address. We are located in Penang, Malaysia.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY RETURN/ REPLACEMENT TO BE PROCESSED?
We try and process returns as quickly as possible, but we do ask for up to 48 hours to be able to process your return.
• For exchanges: We will send your new piece/s out once we have received the damaged one. We will email you a tracking number once the replacement has been shipped.
• For refunds: We will refund you the same method you made payment and email you a confirmation once complete.